This is an easy way for you to help the Dazzlers raise money. You just need a Kroger Plus card, Enroll in the program, select McMillen Dazzlers as your reward organization, and shop at Kroger.
First you must create an account at www.kroger.com
- Select the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your information.
- Select ‘Create Account’.
- Add your card number on the back of your Kroger Plus card. This is required for the Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply towards the program.
Next select our organization
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple updating the Community Rewards selection on your account.
- Sign into your Digital Account (if you haven’t already).
- Select ‘My Account’ (top right at the drop down at your name)
- Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section of your account page.
- Select ‘Enroll Now’
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization that you wish to support. Our NPO number is 30033.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click on ‘Enroll’
Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page.
Any transactions moving forward using the card number associated with your account will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
You must present your Kroger Plus Card at the register during the transaction in order for it to count towards the program. Organization selections must be renewed once a year, during the month of AUGUST.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Digital Customer Service line at 1-866-221-4141.
Thank you for participating in the Kroger Community Rewards program!